DON'T GET WORRIED, IT SEEMS LIKE ALOT, IF YOU READ IT THROUGH YOU'LL FIND THAT IT ALL MAKES SENSE AND WILL BE EASY AND FUN! The video above will show you all of the steps listed in the instructions.
YOUR PENIS NEEDS TO BE IN THE TUBE FOR AS LITTLE AS 2 MIN. TO CAPTURE THE IMPRINT!
* My Fast Acting Mold Capture Mix Got Hard Before I Could Pour It Into The Casting Cylinder.
-- WATER TEMPERATURE was too hot. Be sure not to exceed 90 degreese.--
* My Silicone Rubber stayed "mushy" and 'sticky".
-- ATMOSPHERIC conditions can affect the curing time of your copy.--
1. Temperature - If you store your kit in cold or freezing conditions this may cause the hardener to take longer to react with the Silicone Rubber. More time may be needed complete your copy "drying time"
2. Humidity - DO NOT leave the Hardener Bottle (#2) open for any length of time. Open only when you are about to mix it into the Silicone Rubber Jar. The hardener may absorbe damp air and change the time it takes to cure the Silicone Rubber.
IF THIS DOES HAPPEN TO YOU, YOUR COPY IS NOT RUINED.
It will just take longer time to reach the stage where you can remove your finished copy from the Casting Cylinder and use it as you wish.
3. HARDENER IS GOOD FOR 6 MONTHS FROM THE PACKAGED DATE:
If you keep your kit for any length of time without making your copy CHECK THE PACKAGED DATE. (Located on your casting tube near the lid)
We will be happy to send you a replacement Hardener Bottle free of charge.
* My Remote Control Waterproof Vibrator is not working.
1. Make sure the batteries you are using are good.
2. The END CAP fits 2 ways - turn it around.
3. The Batteries fit 2 ways - turn them around.
4. The Combination of Batteries & End Cap may need some changing around until your Vibrator turns on. It is very rare that a Vibrator is defective.
* I have missing or damaged pieces of my kit.
-- NO PROBLEM - Just call or e-mail your order/purchase information to us and we will correct this condition immediatly.
REMEMBER...There is only trouble until you contact us and we correct the issue. We want you to be happy when using our product and we are here for you.
Your Cast Member Card found inside every kit ensures your complete satisfaction!